Monday, September 3, 2007

interior walls

see what you can make of this picture. Inside pictures were really difficult to take, you can't lean quite far enough out of the window to take them properly, and I am currently unable to levitate outside the house itself, so inside shots continue to be a challenge. I am getting more comfortable on a ladder, so perhaps we'll all be surprised some time soon. I still am not terribly fond of ladders, though. No issues with edges or high places if my feet are on the ground, but on a ladder I have to really restructure my thinking, which isn't always terribly successful. I think Shawn and I will have to fuse our strengths in that regard, as he does very well on ladders, but not so well looking down from heights or being at edges, and I am the opposite. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: