Friday, August 21, 2009

My Review of Skil 5 1/2" Trim Saw

CPO Skil

5 1/2" Trim Saw. Left-hand blade design with 5 1/2" blade For maximum visibility . Precision cut helical gears For longer tool life . Built-in scales and cutting guide For accurate applications . Ball bearing construction For smooth precision operation


The Only Circular Saw I Own

sjdehner Belfast, Maine 8/21/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Great Blade, Good Design, Powerful, Safe, Easy To Use

Best Uses: In The Workshop, Home Improvement, In The Field

Describe Yourself: Professional

Having built an entire house I cannot think of a single cut that required a larger circular saw. This little gem is compact, light and more than powerful enough for any job that comes to mind. I sold my heavier, awkward and less safe 7 1/2" circular saw to buy this little guy and have no regret. I highly recommend going "small" with a circular saw.

()

No comments: